No Contract. Licensed & Bonded. Local Ownership
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
Considering the cost – It does a decent job, May 18, 2014
By Amazon Customer (Greensboro, NC) –
Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Carpet Cleaner, Nontoxic, 1 Gallon (Misc.)
If you prefer environmentally green products and want something that will do a decent job of cleaning your carpets at a reasonable cost – then I would recommend Simple Green. I use it with a Hoover Stream Cleaner, and it does an “OKAY” job in non-high traffic or unusually dirty areas.
However, like most environmentally green products – I must point out, that in my opinion, Simple Green does not do as good of a job of carpet cleaning as other Brand Name, non-environmentally green, and usually more expensive products.
Bottom line – considering the price and the fact that it does a decent job for the majority of my carpet cleaning – I’d recommend giving it a try.
For my carpet cleaning needs – it does a decent job 90% of the time. In regards to the other 10% – I usually have to clean the high traffic or unusually dirty area multiple times before it finally gets clean.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you?
10 of 11 people found the following review helpful
pretty good stuff, October 22, 2013
By chickadee –
I have been using Hoover products, but was persuaded by the price to try the Simple Green. I have six dogs, 2 messy kids, and we live on a ranch…..however, I was very pleased by the results. I can’t say it’s better than Hoover, but it certainly is comparable.
9 of 10 people found the following review helpful
stains are gone!!, July 13, 2013
By BDeb –
We have tried everything from expensive to do-it-yourself products to clean some pet stains! I was about to rip out the carpet when I found this product. Since the price was less than NEW carpet, I tried it with pleasant results! Stains & dirt are completely gone!!!! It is very concentrated, so the gallon will last a very long time!!! So worth the cost!!
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.